Friday, July 17, 2009

Snip snip

Well, it's really hot in Columbia and the wedding has been over for more than two months sooooo...eight inches later, I am a whole lot "lighter" :-)



I didn't realize how long my hair had gotten (because I wear it up every day) until the stylist brushed it out and it was halfway down my back. I also didn't realize how much I missed having short hair until I had it back again. Btw, I go to Erin at 7 Doors Salon on Sumter, and she was recommended to me last summer by Heather. She is fabulous, and also did great color for me over the winter. If you live in Cola, definitely consider seeing her for a great haircut/style/color/etc.

Hope everyone is having a great day. I haven't heard from Adam for a few days, but I'll make sure to update when I do!

D

1 comment: