Sunday, December 13, 2009

Update on leave

Hi all!

Just wanted to share a quick update on Adam's leave status. I wanted to wait until we knew for sure what was going on before posting, and now we do seem to have a pretty good idea what is happening. Adam emailed me in the middle of the night on Thursday (I guess technically it was Friday by that point) to let me know he had been notified that he'd be flying out that evening. I didn't hear from him again until this morning, when he emailed to let me know he is at a processing base in Kuwait and will be getting home as early as tomorrow evening! For once, the time difference is playing in our favor :-) I'll make sure to let everyone know when he is here safe and sound, but I won't even start to predict what the next two weeks will look like. I'll have to give you a review rather than a preview haha Anyway, the only things he said he wants in the fridge when he comes home is "some good beer and chocolate milk" although I'm guessing he doesn't plan to drink those together. I'm off to make that happen...have a fabulous week!

D

No comments:

Post a Comment