Saturday, June 20, 2009

Exciting news!

Hi everyone! Just wanted to update you on the latest deployment-related news. Adam has just learned that he will be leaving the country on July 2 (although as we've already started to see anything Army-related can be changed at the drop of a hat, so that could get pushed back again). However, before he goes, the Army will be sending his unit back to WV to spend four days with their family and friends. Because he's deploying with the WV National Guard, they won't fly him back here to SC, so I'm going to drive up there to see him. This is such exciting news because we thought that we had already seen the last of each other for at least six months or so!

In other fun news, our wedding video is finished and my parents picked it up for us this week (THANKS MOM AND DAD!) in Philly. Mom mailed it out yesterday, so we'll actually get the chance to watch it together before he goes. I can't wait to see what the day was really like...so much of it was just a blur to me. Supposedly our pictures will be posted to the web sometime in the next few days as well, so I'll pass along that link as soon as they're up :-)

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. It's back to working on things for online research class for me. Two more weeks of this craziness and then hopefully I'll get a little of my life back!

D

No comments:

Post a Comment